§ 1. General
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of ATS EXPORT UG
(limited liability) Ahmed Niedballa, Am Anger 1 85283 Wolnzach-Eschelbach an der (hereinafter referred to as "the seller"), concerning the
Onlineshop www.restposten-münchen.com and all domain subdomains. Deviating regulations of the
Customers are not valid unless the seller has confirmed this in writing. Individual agreements between the seller
and customers always have priority.
(2) The seller offers customers in the online shop www.restposten-münchen.com new and used goods for sale.
(3) The seller makes use of the small business regulation according to § 19 UStG and therefore does not charge value added tax
(4) Our prices are subject to differential taxation according to § 25 a Value Added Tax Act (UStG), so there is no separate ID
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract is concluded by a confirmation of acceptance of the seller. The customer submits earlier through the
Insert the selected product into the shopping cart and click on the "Close contract"
"Order button" an offer to the seller, which checks this.
(2) The customer also has the option of contacting the seller online, or by e-mail, fax or letter, for a
specific article. Upon receipt of such request, the seller submits the customer
corresponding offer by e-mail, letter or fax. A contract is only concluded when the customer makes this offer
(3) The contract text is saved. The customer receives the contract text by e-mail.
§ 3 prices, shipping costs, payment method, reminder fees
(1) For orders via the online shop, the prices stated there apply. All prices are final prices.
(2) If necessary, additional delivery and shipping costs are in the respective product presentation in the offer
specified separately. In the case of delivery by forwarding agency we charge the shipping costs according to our valid
(3) The delivery to the customer by the seller is made according to the customer's wishes against the following payment methods:
Prepayment by bank transfer, prepayment by Paypal, payment upon pickup.
(4) If the customer chooses advance payment by bank transfer, the payment is due within 7 calendar days at the latest
Contract conclusion due. For delivery on account the payment is due within 7 days calendar days at the latest
Billing due. If the payment by cash on delivery, then the purchase price plus shipping and
COD charges due upon delivery and presentation of the COD by the contracted carrier.
(5) If a customer defaults on its payment obligations, the seller may pay damages according to
require legal provisions and / or withdraw from the contract.
(6) The seller shall always issue to the customer an invoice, which will be given to him upon delivery of the goods or otherwise in
Text form is approaching.
§ 4 delivery, transfer of risk
(1) The ordered goods, unless agreed otherwise by contract, to the address specified by the customer
delivered. The delivery takes place from the warehouse of the seller., A self-pickup of the goods against cash payment is after
previous appointment also possible.
(2) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery, if this appears advantageous for a speedy settlement
and the partial delivery is not unreasonable for the customer. Additional costs resulting from partial deliveries
will not be charged to the customer.
(3) The seller reserves the right to dissolve from the obligation to fulfill the contract, if the goods by a
Suppliers are to be delivered on the day of delivery and the delivery is completely or partially omitted. This
Self-supply reservation is valid only if the seller is not responsible for the failure to deliver. Of the
The seller is not responsible for the lack of performance, as far as in time with the supplier a so-called congruent
Hedging transaction has been concluded to fulfill the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller
inform the customer immediately about this fact and an already paid purchase price and shipping costs
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery
about. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental purchase is the purchase
Deterioration of the goods and the risk of delay already with delivery of the goods to the carrier, the
Carrier or the person otherwise intended to carry out the shipment.
(5) We also deliver to the following countries: Germany (Delivery time: 3), EU (Delivery time: 4), Europe (Delivery time: 5), Worldwide (Delivery time:
§ 5 Right of Withdrawal
Customers who use